Goal update in category Travel · 4 hours, 37 minutes ago
Goal update in category Entertainment · 6 hours, 1 minute ago
So Far: 9/25
- Beelzubub (250 chapters)
- Bleach (750 chapters)
- Durarara!! (89 chapters)
- Naruto (700 chapters)
- Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akario no Hanatsuzuki (10 chapters)
- Tokyo Ghoup (144 chapters)
- Trigun (22 chapters)
- Trigun Maximum (102 chapters)
- Ao no Exorcist
- Durarara!! SH
- One piece
- One punch man
- Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
- Shingeki no Kyojin
- Tokyo Ghoul:re
- Tales of Demons and Gods
- Imamade Ichido mo Onnaatsukai sareta Koto ga Nai Onna Kishi wo Onnaatsukai suru Manga
- Tower of God
- Black Haze
Goal update in category Do It Yourself (DIY) · 8 hours, 11 minutes ago
To reduce my carbon footprint:
- I walk or take the bus into town rather than by car.
- I started having meat free days everyweek.
- I re-use plastic bags, cups/mugs, jars, shoe boxes etc
- I always make sure lights are turned off if there is enough natural light avaliable and unplug devices when they are not used or fully charged.
- I have switched to paperless billing.
- I now buy more second hand clothing.
- I wash my clothes on eco friendly settings and hang them out to dry outside when it is warm enough.
To increase awareness:
- I did a presentation on e-waste to a room of students.
- I petition and actively use social media to spread the message.
- I plan on volunteering with charities such as 'keep britain clean' so I can take a more active approach.
Goal update in category Travel · 9 hours, 1 minute ago
- The Ropewalk (Barton-upon-humber, UK)
- Monmouth coffee (London, UK)
- Mrs atha’s (Leeds, UK)
Goal update in category Food · 14 hours, 2 minutes ago
I tried to make sure every monday was meat-free but some weeks it was tuesdays or sundays depending on sell-by- dates. However, I have enjoyed having a meatless day a week and sometimes I have two or free meatless days. I followed this movement because to reduce my carbon footprint (if I was to do this everyday I'd cut it by 1/4!) as well as for all the health benefits:
Goal update in category Food · 14 hours, 14 minutes ago
Goal update in category Food · 14 hours, 15 minutes ago
Goal update in category Food · 14 hours, 19 minutes ago
Goal update in category Travel · 14 hours, 32 minutes ago
Goal update in category Do It Yourself (DIY) · 14 hours, 41 minutes ago
I am naturally blonde so the first colour I chose was to go a lot blonder rather than dirty blonde which I loved. Then for halloween I went white, which was a big difference but I think it really suited me despite being very pale. The last colour was supposed to be red but ended up orange which was a bit of a shock but the hair dye was temporary and very cheap so I should have guessed it wouldn't go correctly. However, I used to be ginger as a child so it odly suited me and I loved it for the short time it lasted. Next time I'll buy more expensive hair dye though!