Now that you have got your heart favorite wooden floor at your home, you need to maintain it properly to make sure that it would last longer and that it would stay shiny and good as new even longer. Regular cleaning and mopping is what every floor needs and the better you clean it, the better it shines. However, there are tips and dos and don’ts specific for the wood floors as well. So if you are looking forward to learn how to clean the wood floor then the following tips are sure going to help you.
- For regular maintenance of the wooden floor, sweep it with a soft bristle broom regularly
- Regular dusting of the floor with a mop with dry micro fibers is also recommended on regular basis
- If your wooden floor has beveled edges, then you are recommended to use the vacuum cleaner while you have turned the beater bar off so you can clean the dust from between boards
- Cleaning your wood floor with some recommended floor cleaners is also good but on periodic intervals
- You can call a professional floor cleaning service in your area as well from time to time
If you are living in Denmark and you are looking for some services provider for grinding and sanding of your wooden floors then you should visit gulvkanonen.dk and find all the details and tips and prices that you are looking forward to learn.
To maintain the beauty of your wooden floors, you are advised to follow the given tips:
- Never use the vinyl or tile cleaning products on the wooden floors or you will regret it. The wooden floors have specific cleaners and shiners, use only those.
- Never make use of the wet or steamed mop on the wooden floors as they will gradually decrease the shine off the floor, just use the dry mop to clean the wooden floor to maintain its shine.
- If something spills on the floor, make sure that you clean it right off with the help of a damp soft cloth.
- Putting area rugs in kitchens and mats on the doors ways would help you keep the debris off from sticking in between the lines of the boards.
- If you are using a wax to increase the shine off the floor, do not over wax it, use only the recommended amount.