1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 15.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Failing.
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? In order to determine what we like.
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? No, I will have done more than I have said.
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? End warfare.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Volunteering.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? I had to settle for what I am doing, occupation-wise.
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? There would be no difference just everything accelerated.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? Very much so.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? More about doing things right.
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I would interject that they were wrong.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? To have them remain happy like they were when they were the age of a toddler.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? Yes.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? No.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I would have foregone any affiliation to politics and religion earlier in my life.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Not everyone has my taste in happy things.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? Becoming as astronaut. I was held back by age and circumstances.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Guilt.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Aruba, which I intend to try in the future.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Yes, sometimes but I know that it has no added effect.
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? A worried genius.
22. Why are you, you? Genetics, fate, birthright, etc.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I sure have, yes.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? When a good friend moves away.
25. What are you most grateful for? My healthy children.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Losing all my old memories.
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? No.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true? No.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? No, I do not remember it and I am glad that it no longer matters.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? Being young and uninhibited.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? Seems like every day of my life.
32. If not now, then when? As soon as possible.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? Nothing, of course.
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Occasionally.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Because that is not the reason religion exists. It is a mechanism of control of the masses.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Definitely, yes.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Immediately and without question.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work that I actually enjoy.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Occasionally but that is fine.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? Every day.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? My father and brother.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Truly living is more unbounded.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? Every day and every time.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? It is the sake of failure.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Live more feel.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? Every day.
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? I love many different things and am hoping that I express them in many different things.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? No likely but I do remember the truly memorable things.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? Both, which is what life is.